Monday, March 30, 2015
08:30 AM - 11:45 AM
Until now there has been no industry standard for the Dimensions of Data Quality. Dan Myers has compiled a new standard set and will present all of them with example metrics/rules in scenario.
Attendees will be briefed on:
- How the standard was formed
- Where to find the documentation of the new standard on the Internet
- How to get involved with reviewing and help advance the standard in the future
Attendees will learn:
- The definition of each standard dimension
- How to use the metrics/rules to develop a scorecard
- How to use a subset of the dimensions to reduce DQ project scope to ensure success
Dan Myers (MBA, IQCP) is the principal educator of Data Quality Matters, an eLearning company focused on providing information and data quality learning material. Previously Dan worked as an applications developer, data modeler, and manager of data governance/data quality. Dan's fluency in Japanese enabled him to work in both the public and private sector in Japan.